- CS offers installation services to install the eInfotree Server, including the eInfotree Database Server and eInfotree Web Application Server. Installation services can ensure proper system installation and operation in your computing environment during initial system start-up and implementation.
- CS offers data migration services to transfer data from your legacy systems and applications to eInfotree. This typically involves the development of custom tools and utilities for migrating data from your legacy system(s) to eInfotree.
- Recognizing that data migration is a critical component in the validation of any computer system, CS offers services for preparation and execution of Data Migration Protocols to accompany the data migration effort.
- CS offers product configuration services to configure eInfotree to your specific requirements and applications.
- CS’s product experts can help you optimize your implementation of eInfotree and derive a maximum return on investment based on a keen understanding of business processes, industry best practices and product knowledge.
- System integration services include an analysis of existing business systems and applications, an understanding of customers’ business needs, and designing and executing a system integration plan to integrate eInfotree with existing applications to optimize the eInfotree implementation and maximize return on investment.
- These services also include technical analysis to identify validation issues and preparing validation plans, procedures and protocols to validate the integration effort.
- CS offers customization services to meet highly specialized needs of individual customers. Customization is performed after a detailed technical analysis by our Technical Services group.
- As part of customization services, CS can develop custom reports required by clients. Customized reports and functions can be integrated with eInfotree menus and graphical user interface.
- CS offers a validation package that includes template documents for Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Software Design Specifications (SDS) and Installation, Operational, and Performance Qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols. CS products are rigorously tested and validated internally following FDA-recommended practices and procedures using a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach.
- You can purchase the validation package to create and execute your own validation program. Alternatively, CS also offers validation services customized to your company procedures and product implementation. Validation services include:
- Preparation of software requirements and design documents
- Preparation of IQ, OQ and PQ Protocols
- Execution of IQ, OQ and PQ Protocols
- Preparation of summary reports
- CS offers training services geared towards eInfotree users, administrators, and “train-the-trainer” services.
- Training can be scheduled onsite or offsite.
Online Technical Support
- CS offers onsite Technical Support in the event that support provided under maintenance contracts (e-mail, phone, fax or remote diagnostic support) is not adequate to resolve the problem. Onsite Technical Support may be required to address issues related to a customer’s specific server, database, network or desktop environment.