eTraininfo Training Management System
Designed specifically for the life sciences industry, the eTraininfo Training Management System automates your training processes for improved compliance and productivity. eTraininfo is fully compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and hence can be used for paperless tracking and management of training records. An available validation package accelerates system validation and deployment.
eTraininfo Validation Package: A comprehensive and detailed validation package written by validation experts is available for quick and easy implementation.
21 CFR Part 11 Compliance: Allows paperless training processes and operations.
The software is designed to be used by single users, departments or as part of a corporate initiative for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Electronic Records and Audit Trail
- Stores all user actions in an audit trail with timestamp, user ID, action performed, old value, new value, Meaning, device id, Description and reason fields as applicable.
Administrator Audit Trail:
- Stores all administrator actions such as e-signature configurations, reason field assignments, user management, and user privileges.
Configurable Reason Fields:
- Set to optional or required based on object/action combination.
- Create e-signature templates defining the operations that require e-signatures
Configurable E-Signature Assignment:
- Different templates can be applied to different actions for unlimited flexibility and control.
- Define meanings (roles) for e-signatures and restrict user authority for e-signatures to specific roles.
Protection of Data:
- Data is stored securely in the system database.
Role based Assignment:
- Assign roles like Training Manager, Trainee, Trainer, Department Manager etc. to each users.
Role Based Access:
- Different security templates can be applied to different roles for unprecedented flexibility and control.
- Force a new password after a configurable amount of time.
- Lockout the account after a configurable number of retries.
- Logout from the application after a configurable session time-out period.