eInfotree Quality Management System (QMS)
The eInfotree™ Quality Management System delivers a unified approach to Enterprise Information Management by linking data and business processes in a highly intuitive manner. This connectivity facilitates an easy and highly productive workspace whereby the improved information flow accelerates a positive change in organizational synergy, operational efficiency and profitability. We provide solutions from the plant floor to the top floor with a fully integrated enterprise document and data management solution; creating an agile business environment.
eInfotree enables your organization to capture, process and manage information more efficiently. This reduces costs, improves service levels and decreases project and customer response time, while providing an excellent return on investment. The browser based application is complemented by a number of modules that add value in key application areas.
Electronic Records and Audit Trail
User Audit Trail:
- Stores all user actions such as add, view, edit,delete, check in, check out, edit discussions, and edit notes in an audit trail with timestamp, user name, user ID, action performed, old value, new value and reason fields as applicable.
Database Records Audit Trail:
- Stores all record versions and highlights changes between any two record versions since creation.
Administrator Audit Trail:
- Stores all administrator actions such as e-signature configurations, reason field assignments, user management, and user privileges.
Audit Trail Display:
- View the audit trail at any hierarchical level with a single click. Group the audit trail by action, user, date or any other field. Query the audit trail using arithmetical or logical operators.
Configurable Reason Fields:
- Set to optional or required based on object/action combination.
- Create e-signature templates defining the operations that require e-signatures.
Configurable E-Signature Assignment:
- Different templates can be applied to different object types for unlimited flexibility and control.E-Signatures can be inserted into Electronic Forms.
- Define meanings (roles) for e-signatures and restrict user authority for e-signatures to specific roles.
Protection of Data:
- Data is stored securely in the system database. Documents are stored in the secure File Vault with Version Control, Configurable Version Numbering and Check In/Check Out features. Vault can only be accessed with a valid User and Password combination. Windows authentication can be enabled to use existing Windows credentials.
- Create security templates defining access levels for all operations. Control user privileges such as Add, Edit and Delete.
Configurable Security Templates Assignment:
- Different security templates can be applied to different object types for each user group for unprecedented flexibility and control.
- Force a new password after a configurable amount of time.
- Lockout the account after a configurable number of retries.
- Lockout the application after a configurable session time-out period.
- Force passwords to match a password mask.